October 4, 2011

Aliya

What do you remember from your life before coming to the CCH home?

My name is Aliya I am studying 8th class.  Before I came to the CCH home, I use to worship idols and I don’t know about Jesus.  I never obey my elders and I never went to school.

What is the best part about living in a CCH home?

I come to the CCH home through my church pastor.  When I joined in a CCH home, I never talk to the other children.  I always use to think, "why did they bring me here? What I am going to do?"  But when my pastor was sending me to school, I feel really happy, oh and I am going to study in English medium school!  At evening time we all used to pray, but I am not having interest to pray, I just pray with others.  So, one time when I was in prayer, I have seen one dream that was one cloud is coming slowly on me.  After I opened my eyes, I don’t know what happened exactly, but I feel some changing in my heart and then I am happy.

If you were going to describe God to your class, what three words would you see to describe God?
  • If you receive Jesus in your heart, you will get a peace.
  • Jesus is great if you ask anything from your heart, he will provide.
  • Love Jesus 

In ten years, how old will you be? What do you want your life to be like at that time?

After ten years I may get 24 years old, and I want to be a teacher.  I will be able to help others.  I also want to be strong in God.




The Pernamitta girls have amazing home parents.  When asked how many children do you have - wanting to know how many he and his wife had together - he answered, "I have 12 children".  It was a beautiful and honest picture of the love that is shown in this home.  




These girls are full of smiles and hugs!  They enjoy being together and they have a kitten named Sweetie!  






Aliya is the oldest in this home and she loves helping her new sisters.  They look up to her and she is a good role model.  She is the top of her class and the teachers speak very highly of her!  As one of our oldest children, we are so pleased to be preparing her for college soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment