August 2, 2011

Ashok


1.  What do you remember from your life before coming to the CCH home?

My Name is P. Ashok: I am studying 5th grade. Before I come to the CCH school I use to field work.  When I see other children’s are going to the school, I feel very bad and I use to think about my life.  Because of this I started to bite others and say bad words. I don’t know what I am doing. But I know I am behaving very badly, that I can’t control my anger.

2. What is the best part about living in a CCH home?

I was come CCH home through the church pastor.  When I joined the CCH home I really so happy that I am going to           school.  After joining the CCH home, my life was become faith, and I learn about Jesus.  I receive Jesus as my personal Savior.  Now I don’t feel that I am alone.  I have a friends I always love my CCH friends really they are so good, if any thing happens to me, they all pray together for me. Now I am not getting anger because they are showing me God love on me. When I become a big I want to be a doctor.

3. If you were going to describe God to your class, what three words would you use to describe God?

When I was in school, some time my school friend use to ask, why the home providing money for you to study?  Then I said:
  • If you believe Jesus he will provide you.  Also they are providing for me through Jesus love.
  • He is faithful God.
  • When I ask in his name My God will provide my all things.  So you also believe God then you may receive whatever you need.

4.  In ten years, how old will you be? What do you want your life to be like at that time?

In ten years after I may get 20 years, in that day I want to see my life was become beautiful and I want to be doctor, that I can help the other’s and I want to help CCH home. 





C.V. Palem boys at the beach.  They had a blast!  It was Ashok's first time to the beach and he said he wants to go back!



The pastor and his wife have 3 boys of their own, under the age of 7, and they took in 10 more boys!  They are amazing parents and they love all the children as their own!  

No comments:

Post a Comment